Apple has finally announced its new operating system, the iOS 11. Prior to the WWDC event, we have witnessed various iOS 11 beta versions rolling out. But in this guide, we will be talking about something else, and that is the iOS 11 emojis. The plan here is to offer a tweak to use the emojis on your Apple iPhones or iPads.
iOS 11 Emojis: What’s the New Ones?
Few emojis have been listed below in points that are included by Unicode 10.0. Lets us now move on with the listed iOS 11 emojis. Some of them are Vampire, Broccoli, Sandwich, Mage, Dumpling, Hijab, Elf, Zombie, Genie, Giraffe, Fairy, Zebra, Coconut, Mermaid, Person in a Steamy Room, Exploding Head, Dinosaurs, and so on.
iOS 11 Emojis: How to Use and Send the New Emojis
Apart from these, users are eligible to use the previous emojis in the new OS. And now the most important part comes. For serious fans, here we are presenting the simplest guide to use the iOS 11 emojis, that is mentioned below in a step-by-step format. Let us now proceed with the below-mentioned steps.
- STEP 1: Visit the site where you can get hold of the new emojis.
- STEP 2: After you see different emojis there, select the “Show” button and down and choose all emojis that are given.
- STEP 3: Once you have already done with it, now go to copying it by selecting the “copy” option.
- STEP 4: Now you need to exit from the page.
- STEP 5: Paste the copied emojies in a new note.
- STEP 6: At the top, go and tap the first emoji after which tap and hold it.
- STEP 7: Once you formulate the emojis smaller, click on the respective emoji which you want to send and then copy it.
- STEP 8: Visit the message app, and select the content you want to send. Paste the emoji out there and selct the “send” option. You can repeat the process with the required emojis you want to send.
One Quick Note: There happens to be multiple of similar emojis that are available but with a slightly bigger size. So if you wish to send those emojis, it may take a longer time than the normal. Just have patience, the emojis will be sent.
The Final Words
Although Apple has not yet confirmed the official release date of iOS 11 emojis, we wait for the launch date of iOS 11 stable version. As per reports, the stable version is scheduled to release fall 2017. So we need to wait for more news and leaks about Apple iOS 11, until then there are the beta versions available, you can grab them too.